The visored bascinet served as the standard helmet worn throughout Europe from about 1300 to about 1420.
The pierced studs along the rim held the aventail . The helmet is made of special steel C45 plate 2mm thick.
Helmet can posses :
- catch for peacock’s feathers +7,80 EURO
- tubular catches +20 EURO
- leather stripe to hook the chain mail +10 EURO
- lining with section accessories
- a chainmail with the riveted flat rings + 135 EUR
- a belt under a chin + 6 EUR
- sewing the lining at the helmet +12,50 EUR
- a blockade of curtain + 20 EUR
This part of armour may be ordered in the following versions:
-historical surface – free
– mirror 25 EUR