The helmet is based on the original – curtain helmet the Klappvisier dated 1385. The original is in armoury lock Churburg (executed in Lubeck – northern Germanys).
The helmet is made of special steel C45 plate 2 mm .
This part of armour may be ordered in the following versions:
– historical surface – free
– mirror 25 EUR
This helmet can posses :
-visor hinge with the possibility of disassembly (20 EUR)
– catch for peacock’s feathers (7,80 EUR )
– tubular catches (20 EUR )
– leather stripe to hook the chain mail (10 EUR ).
– lining section accessories
– a chainmail with the riveted flat rings -individual order
– sewing the lining at the helmet +12,50 EUR
– a belt under a chin – 6 EUR
– a blockade of curtain – 20 EUR
– neck shield for buhurt (made of tempered steel) + 65 EUR