We kindly inform you that from May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95 / 46 / EC (general regulation on data protection). In connection with the above, we would like to inform you about the principles of processing your personal data by the company MARDINUS Pracownia Płatnerska and about your rights related to this.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS of MARDINUS Pracownia Płatnerska
According to art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), we would like to inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is MARDINUS Pracownia P³atnerska Joanna Kaczmarzyk , based in Poland, Szczecin, Kruszwicka 26E
2. Contact regarding data protection: e-mail: email@example.com and telephone + 48 509794788
3. Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b of the general data protection regulation for the purpose of contract performance or commercial processes.
4. Personal data will be provided only to recipients authorized under the law.
5. Personal data will not be transferred to third parties.
6. You have the right to: require the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing and the right to withdraw consent.
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data is necessary to complete the contract and is voluntary in the remaining scope.
At the same time, we ensure that we take due care of the security of your personal data and that their processing complies with applicable regulations.